Thursday, March 23, 2017

My Book

A heroin, a love triangle, an extreme trial, does it sound familiar? 

Cause it's my book, inspired by certain genre of certain compiled books that inspired other people to write their "own" stories. 

Now, How do I make it better than anyone else's? Shove homosexuality in? No. Definitely not. Oh I know! Make the main character a cheater(Cause that makes the readers relate)! Nope, been there done that. Never works for anyone and I always kill them off. Abusive father? Overdone. Magic? Boring. Put magical creature in the book? I feel like I'm ripping off Narnia. 

Then what? What do I do to make my story original? Should I make it original at all or stick to the cliche of the genre I choose? 

I don't know, but I do know I want to share my story with all who wish to read. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chapter 1

I dare to dream, dare to have goals. My father would be mad if he ever knew. Well, mad isn't quite the word. Furious would be a more co...